The library is once again headed back to appointment only. We have taken into account the recent rise in COVID-19 cases in the county and surrounding counties. We have considered the plea from Governor Evers in his newest Executive Order (#94), and we have considered the status of local hospitals: many of them are at or rapidly reaching capacity with COVID-19 patients.
The library does not want to be a contributing factor to the rise of COVID-19 in our community. So, we are taking what measures we can to continue providing the most essential services, while protecting library staff and community members.
Beginning Monday, November 19th, appointments will need to be requested before entering the library. Appointments can be made by phone, by Facebook Messenger, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Masks will be required by ALL patrons entering the building. No exceptions. If you cannot, for whatever reason, wear a mask: use our curbside pickup.
- Schedule a minimum of 1 hour in advance. 24 Hour
- 1 Family at a time, or 2 patrons, maximum.
- Limit your visit to ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, and
keep it under 20 minutes.
- Computer Use: 30 Minutes. No gaming.
- Printing, Faxing, etc.: Consider curbside service if possible.
- Wear your mask properly, fully over your nose and chin.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in various places, but avoid touching multiple surfaces.
- Gloves are available for computer users.
Curbside Pick-Up Guidelines
- Schedule a pick-up a minimum of 10 minutes before arrival
- Items will be bagged and placed in the Curbside
Box outside of the library door.
- Look for your Hold Shelf Slip ID. (If you don’t know what this is, ask)
- Verify that the items are yours before you take the bag.
- Please close the Curbside Box lid tightly, to protect other contents from the elements.
- Also available via Curbside: Printing, Copies, Faxing. Payment for these services should be EXACT CHANGE. Black-White Copies/Printing: $0.15/page, Color: $0.25/page, Faxing: $1.00/page.
For additional questions, please contact the library. We can be reached during our regular scheduled hours, Monday through Saturday: 715-296-4950, on Facebook, and by e-mail: email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, and patience. Scheduled virtual programs will still happen as usual, and will not be affected by these changes.
-Samma Johnson (Library Director).